Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to my Photo Blog

Hi there.....so I'm trying something new here in the new year. A friend of mine actually gave me the idea (read: I totally stole this idea from Dyanne).

Anyway, the premise is that you take a photo a day for the entire year and publish it to your photo blog. Since I didn't have a photo blog, and didn't want to post them on my regular blog, I decided to start this here blog.


I realize I am a few days late, but I have actually taken a picture for each of these first 4 days in January. I have decided that I am going to post them today in 4 seperate posts. I hope you enjoy them and join me on my journey as I play with my recently discovered love of photography.


Here is my January 1st photo. The weather was actually not too bad, and snow was melting off the trees in my backyard. I'm not sure what the light is in the bottom right corner.





1 comment:

  1. Haha And I totally ripped the idea off Rhonda LOL! I love this picture. I also love the artistic approach you are taking to your photos :) I just love all you can do with photography.

    ReplyDelete